- Connect to the UCO_SECURE WiFi network. (directions)
- Mobility Print works just like AirPrint
- Open the app you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — menu or share icon or or — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- If prompted, enter your UCO Username and Password.
- Tap Select Printer and select a Mobility Print printer (LIB-COLOR (Library Public Printers - Color), LIB-BW (Library Public Printers - Black & White), or DigitalDenLab-HPE82560 (Digital Den NUC)
- Adjust the settings to fit your needs: number of copies, paper size, orientation, double-sides, and pages.
- Tap Print in the top right-hand corner.