- Connect to the UCO_SECURE WiFi network. (directions)
- Install the Mobility Print Android App from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Mobility Print app.
- Tap "Tap here and check the Mobility Print service is on." tap toggle to "On" position.
- Tap "Tap her to turn on all mobility Print notifications." and tap toggle to "On" position.
- Exit out of Settings and close Mobility Print app.
- Locate your document and tap to print. The way you print may be different depending on the app you want to print from. For more information, see the documentation for the app.
- When you select a printer, make sure you select a Mobility Print printer as identified by the PaperCut icon (LIB-COLOR (Library Public Printers - Color), LIB-BW (Library Public Printers - Black & White), or DTEKTEK-HPE82560 (Tech Express)
- Adjust the settings to fit your needs: number of copies, paper size, orientation, double-sides, and pages.
- When prompted about using Mobility Print, select "OK"
- If prompted, enter your UCO Username and Password.