- Scroll down to the entry for Microsoft Office Professional (or Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise). Click on it and select Modify.
- You'll see one of the two options below to proceed with the repair. Follow the steps for your installation type.
- Click-to-run – In the window How would you like to repair your Office Programs, select Online Repair > Repair to make sure everything gets fixed. (The faster Quick Repair option is also available, but it only detects and then replaces corrupted files.)
- MSI-based – In Change your installation, select Repair and then click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the repair.