- Scroll down to the entry for Microsoft Office Professional. Click on it and select Modify.
- Depending if your copy of Office is Click-to-run or MSI-based install, youYou'll see one of the following two options below to proceed with the repair. Follow the steps for your installation type.
- Click-to-run – In the window How would you like to repair your Office Programs, select Online Repair > Repair to make sure everything gets fixed. (The faster Quick Repair option is also available, but it only detects and then replaces corrupted files.)
- MSI-based – In Change your installation, select Repair and then click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the repair.