- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As of June 19, 2020
Provided by OIT Recruit Service Providers
HubSpot Marketing Hub, Enterprise Trial (TDX #402349)
- OIT completed set up of Single Sign On (SSO) integration with HubSpot, and onboarding of users will be scheduled for next week.
- University Communications will maintain the role of functional administration for the HubSpot Enterprise Marketing Hub. Newly-hired Associate Vice President for Communications will become the point person for full implementation.
For Graduate Prospective Students - Separate CRM Recruit Project (TDX #386594)
- Oculus IT contractor completed development of several triggered messaging plans, in cooperation with the CRM Administrator. Testing by JCGS will take place next week.
- JCGS and OIT conferred on questions arising from evaluation of demonstrated functionality of Recruit’s application review process. JCGS’ acceptance decision is pending.
- OIT project team continues developing and internally testing the remainder of decision components, admission letters, and integration of decisions with Banner.
Migration of CRM Recruit to Cloud Platform (TDX #389259)
- Technical verification testing of the upgraded version 6.1 Test system was completed by the CRM Administrator with no significant issues noted.Customer Customer acceptance testing is in process and will be completed next week.
- Upgrade of UCO’s cloud Production system to version 6.1 is scheduled for July 8-9, involving downtime during non-business hours only.
- Prospective Student Activity via Cloud environment since May 21 migration (as of midday on 6/19/2020):
New Accounts Created
Graduate = 249**
Undergraduate = 913
**Graduate: Domestic = 206. International = 43.