- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As of June 12, 2020
Provided by OIT Recruit Service Providers
For Graduate Prospective Students - Separate CRM Recruit Project (TDX #386594, Cabinet Priority #22)
- JCGS and OIT conferred about the first of five significant triggered messaging plans, which are being developed by an outside contractor in cooperation with the CRM Administrator. Testing will commence on the first messaging plan next week.
- OIT project team demonstrated for JCGS staff the tentative configuration and functionality of Recruit’s application review process, admissions review forms, and graduate program advisor review documents. JCGS will evaluate demonstrated capabilities to make an acceptance decision, after which further development work would commence.
- OIT project team continues configuration of decision components, admission letters, and integration of decisions with Banner in preparation for a future demonstration of capabilities for JCGS.
Migration of CRM Recruit to Cloud Platform (TDX #389259, not prioritized by Cabinet
- UCO’s cloud Test system was upgraded by Ellucian to version 6.1 as of Monday, June 8. Technical verification testing by CRM Admin is underway, and customer acceptance testing will follow in the next few weeks.
- Upgrade of UCO’s cloud Production system is tentatively scheduled by Ellucian for the week after the Independence Day holiday, at which time the project will move into a closing phase for transition to UCO operational maintenance.
- Prospective Student Activity via Cloud environment since May 21 (as of midday on 6/12/2020):
New Accounts Created
Graduate = 194**
Undergraduate = 745
**Graduate: Domestic = 162. International = 32.
For All Prospective Students
- Tiara Gilmore, UCO’s CRM Functional Administrator, has accepted other employment and vacated her position as of June 10.