- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As of June 12, 2020
Provided by OIT Recruit Service Providers
For Graduate Prospective Students - Separate CRM Recruit Project (TDX #386594)
- JCGS and OIT conferred about the first of five significant triggered messaging plans, which are being developed by an outside contractor in cooperation with the CRM Administrator.
- OIT project team demonstrated for JCGS staff the functionality of Recruit’s application review process, with which JCGS will evaluate demonstrated capabilities to make an acceptance decision.
Migration of CRM Recruit to Cloud Platform (TDX #389259)
- UCO’s cloud Test system was upgraded by Ellucian to version 6.1 as of Monday, June 8. Technical verification testing is underway, and customer acceptance testing will follow thereafter.
- Upgrade of UCO’s cloud Production system is tentatively scheduled by Ellucian for the week after Independence Day holiday.
- Prospective Student Activity via Cloud environment since May 21 migration (as of midday on 6/12/2020):
New Accounts Created
Graduate = 194**
Undergraduate = 745
**Graduate: Domestic = 162. International = 32.
For All Prospective Students
- Tiara Gilmore, UCO’s CRM Functional Administrator, has accepted other employment and vacated the position as of June 10.