- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As of May 15, 2020
Provided by OIT Recruit Service Providers
Migration of CRM Recruit to Cloud Platform (TDX #389259)
- Migration of UCO’s current Production database to the Cloud environment will begin Sunday, May 17. Upgrade to Recruit version 6.0 will be accomplished in the process.
- Recruit will be inaccessible to staff and external constituents from Sunday, May 17, through Wednesday, May 20.
- Customer orientation to access the new Cloud environment is scheduled for Monday, May 18.
- Customer acceptance testing is tentatively planned for Wednesday morning, May 20, prior to Go-Live in the Cloud Production environment.
- Post-upgrade support for UCO users will be available during the week of migration and testing.
HubSpot Marketing Hub, Enterprise Trial through May 27, 2020 (TDX #402349)
For Undergraduate Prospective Students
- ?JCGS, Undergraduate Admissions, and OGA continued exploring campaigns and components of HubSpot in preparations for the next consultant session.
- HubSpot weekly consultations now include 30 minutes for JCGS strategic review and 30 minutes for UG and OGA technical/strategic review. Once all areas are performing comfortably in the system, consolidated weekly strategic consultations will resume.
For Graduate Prospective Students - Separate CRM Recruit Project (TDX #386594)
- ?JCGS and OIT held a working session to address follow-up issues from the initial release, such as updated wording for Letters of Recommendation. Requirements for some remaining deliverables were discussed in preparation for upcoming development. These include process improvements for entry term deferrals, applicant program changes, secondary program applications, and triggered messaging.