- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As of May 8, 2020
Provided by OIT Recruit Service Providers
Migration of CRM Recruit to Cloud Platform (TDX #389259)
- Customer acceptance testing by Undergraduate Admissions was conducted during a joint working session with OIT. No significant testing obstacles were discovered, but several form layout and field-level adjustment requests were identified.
- Customer acceptance by JCGS was confirmed during a working session with OIT. Several field or form adjustments have been addressed in the Cloud Test configuration.
- Ellucian and the OIT project team worked to resolve a pervasive integration issue between data from Banner on-campus not coming back to Recruit in the Cloud Test system.
HubSpot Marketing Hub, Enterprise Trial through May 27, 2020 (TDX #402349)
- Review and assessment of Marketing Hub Enterprise features will consist of self-testing and weekly one-hour calls with the HubSpot Inbound Consultant for training and guidance during the trial period ending May 27.
- JCGS, Undergraduate Admissions, and OGA personnel met with HubSpot to learn how to establish a specific campaign and build necessary components.
For Undergraduate Prospective Students
- CRM Admin added the RN to BSN program as a choice for 100% online academic programs available on the Undergraduate application for admission.
For Graduate Prospective Students - Separate CRM Recruit Project (TDX #386594)
- JCGS and OIT held a working session to improve on the delivered entry term deferral form and applicant interface experience.
- Progress of graduate applications from April 7 through May 8, 2020 (32 days):
- 273 Applications Started
- 169 Submitted (including 10 “old” applications)
- 97 Completed (including 9 “old” applications)