If you are working from home on a computer that does not have the Cisco AnyConnect software installed, you’ll want to follow the instructions below to get your VPN connected.
- Go to httpshttp://www3secureconnect.uco.edu/techstore/storeform.asp
- Login with your UCO username (not email address) and password.
- On this page, scroll down to the section UCO Free Downloads.
- Next to the AnyConnect entry, click the download link underneath the Windows logoClick on the Download for Windows button.
- Run the installation. When it’s complete you’ll be asked for an address to connect to. Enter secureconnect.uco.edu.
- Enter your UCO username and password when prompted.
- Once connected, your device will have access to most of the network resources available on campus.