If you are working from home on a computer that does not have the Cisco AnyConnect software installed, you’ll want to follow the instructions below to get your VPN connected. This allows you access to UCO shared drives, and all sorts of other network resources that aren’t available from an outside connection.
- Go to https://www3.uco.edu/techstore/storeintro.asp
- Login with your UCO username (not email address) and password
- Under the heading SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS: For current students, faculty and staff click on ENTER STORE.
- On this page, scroll down to the section UCO Free Downloads.
- Next to the first entry -- AnyConnect -- click the download link underneath the Windows logo.
- Run the installation. When it’s complete you’ll be asked for an address to connect to. Enter secureconnect.uco.edu.
- Enter your UCO username and password when prompted.
- You’re connected!
- If you'd like to access the files and applications on your office desktop PC, see the Remote Desktop instuctions.
If you encounter an issue using two VPN connections from the same home, see the help page for two VPNs in a household.