Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- In Outlook, click the three dots at the bottom of the leftmost panel.
- Select Folders
- Near the bottom of the list, expand the item that reads Public Folders - (your username)
- Expand All Public Folders, then Calendars
- Highlight LibCal, right-click, and select Add to Favorites...
- Back in the left panel, you should now see LibCal listed under your Favorites folder. Click on it to display the calendar.
- Now click the calendar icon at the bottom of the left panel. Then, expand the Other Calendars heading and place a check in the box next to LibCal.